miércoles, 8 de octubre de 2008

another perspective

Today at mi work were a course of Anagrams, and the 9 personalities in us...

I was hearing and participating... but I realized that we are not a classification in life...Everybody classifies,on how you act, in how you dress, in how you act...And well I don´t wanna be that anymore

Maybe the stuff I´m suffering,,,is my reflection on how I think about me .. ´cause is hard to accept it but..all the time I am inmerse in my mind...thinking and worring about how the WORLD sees me..and How I see me don´t mind...always criticizing me... and I do that ..all the time,,I am following myself in every moment,,,thinking that my movement was horrible or ridicule...I have to STOP that!!

I have to accept me the way I am... not by the way others accept me!! I´m LIFE now I get it...And the life contains everything with out polarities, JUSTthe Breath,,,,

hehehe... well I am searching for myself fondly and when I think I foun myself the more lost I am... hehehe...I see something that I think is ME and I realise that was a programed situation within me!! UFF

I´m enjoying it Really ,,,,I want to see I want to meet me I want to perceive me as who I am... And is hard but I´m loosing the stuff I BeLIEve I was---- But at the same time is reconforting!!!

No hay comentarios: