domingo, 5 de octubre de 2008

the beginning

Since the last month... I was navigating throuhg the net, watching YOUtube videos about Sailor Moon my favourite cartoon as a child...and then I started to search about Kryon, I started watching one but I felt unconfortable listening to the chanels voice so I Quit the page, an I saw the Desteni Vid about Kron and The indigo children and I downloaded to my Pc to watch it again and again to fully understand it..There began my obsession ´cause I wanted to really understand that message...

I Really didnt get crazy when I realize about Desteni Truth, in some way I was looking for that answers and in some way it seems very logical for me....

In that days I finished assisting to some Light Reunions, we meditated and sended Love and Light to the world, I wanted to stop that lie, I felt it was that because of some extrange behavior with me and my mom ( and other people ) entering there, we felt really good, but we get aware of some reactions and strange looking and thinks they talk.... in the last days I went alone I really wanted to be part of that stuff...There were a lot of Phiquics and all of them chanelled and saw information of Angels and Masters... and someone at the end of the gathering started to share the "light Gifts " the beings gave us....It was really great and awsome...
But inner me was starting to criticise some stuff, like the Teacher was an elected one to guide us, for protect this world, and sometimes the others chanelled information of Jesus or Virgin Mary, inside of me felt extrange, happy but extrange.... I was wondering How this people, having that behavior were able to comunicate with angels and stuff!!! I was assiting 3 years ago to other meditations and they were very kind and really manifested the message they were passing...PEACE...you were really hugged when you entered there and well in this other gatherins I felt like I was not welcome!!!

But now I realiza that well maybe in someway they were my mirror, but I´m not like that with anyone,,, But it doesn´t matter i apply already self fotgiveness...
hahaha well that´s all 4 now

4 comentarios:

Adele Caskey dijo...

Hey cool
you started your blog
Welcome to process
:-)
Adele

Mind Robot dijo...

cool - lets throw out all the spiritual GARBAGE and get down to bussiness

goran dijo...

thanks for sharing,
welcome

Andrea Rossouw dijo...

Hi Jessica

Thanks for shraing your realisations with us

Cheers
Andrea